Reaching Banyan by the Ganges
BBTG is in Vyasghat, district Pauri Garhwal in the state of Uttarakhand. Located at a distance of 78 kms from Rishikesh, the driving time is about two hours.
Banyan by the Ganges is easily accessible by Air, Train and Road, details of which are given below.
Questrails Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
R 40, South Extn Part 2
3rd Floor, New Delhi – 110049
10am – 6pm (Mon-Sat)
How do you reach Banyan by the Ganges?
- The nearest airport to Vyasghat is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun and is well connected by daily flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune and more. Flying time varies from 55 min to 5 hours depending on the source of your journey.
- The distance from Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun to BBTG, Vyasghat is 93 Km and takes about 2.5 hours to cover by road.
- We can organize a vehicle for a pick up/drop from and to Jolly Grant Airport through our trusted transport vendors.Just drop us a timely mail with your flight details and it will be taken care of.
- Note: Keeping in mind the time taken for the road journey from the airport, it is advisable to book the early morning flights, so that you may arrive at a comfortable time at the resort.
An afternoon booking for your return journey flight will provide you enough time to depart after a sumptuous Breakfast or Brunch.
- The nearest railhead to Vyasghat is Haridwar Station and is well connected by a variety of overnight trains and Shatabdi from Delhi and other cities.
- The distance from Haridwar Station to Banyan by the Ganges, Vyasghat is 103 Km and takes about 3 hours to cover by road.
- We are happy to organize a vehicle for a pick up/drop from and to Haridwar Station through our trusted transport vendors.Just drop us a timely mail with your train ticket details and it will be taken care of.
Driving from Delhi NCR, Banyan by the Ganges, Vyasghat is about 295km to 325km from Delhi it takes anything between 7 to 8 hours to reach here. There are two roads you can take to reach BBTG. One is via Rishikesh town and the second is via Kotdwara. An early start from Delhi is highly recommended. It will help you beat the Noida/Ghaziabad rush hour.
Route 1: Delhi to Vyasghat through Kotdwar – 295 Km
The Kotdwar route is more picturesque and shorter than the Rishikesh route.
Delhi – Modinagar – Meerut – Khatauli (Leave NH 58 at Cheetal Grand and go into Khatauli town and head towards Jansath) – Jansath – Bijnor – Najibabad – Kotdwar – Ghumkhal – Satpuli (head towards Devprayag for Vyasghat) – Banyan by the Ganges, Vyasghat.
Note: A quick pit stop at Cheetal Grand will take care of Breakfast/Brunch.
Route 2: Delhi to Vyasghat through Haridwar-Rishikesh – 325 Km
You can always take the Haridwar-Rishikesh road if you want to stop at either of these two holy cities en-route.
Delhi – Modinagar – Meerut – Khatauli– Muzaffarnagar – Roorkee – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Devprayag – Banyan by the Ganges, Vyasghat.
Note: A quick pit stop at Cheetal Grand at Khatauli or Namaste Midway at Muzaffarnagar will take care of Breakfast/Brunch.
Noteworthy Distances by road:
- Haridwar to Vyas Ghat takes 3 hours at a distance of 103km.
- Rishikesh to Vyas Ghat takes 2.5 hours at a distance of 78km.
- Devprayag to Vyas Ghat takes 30 min at a distance of 14 km.
- Satpuli to Vyas Ghat takes 45 min at a distance of 26 km.
- Although our manager from the resort will be in constant touch with you, but please do call the resort at +91 9412941370 once you reach Devprayag or Satpuli, whichever route you may be taking.
- Mobile Network after these two points is erratic.
- It will help the staff to guide you further and also prepare the kitchen to have a hot meal or snack ready for you.