Reaching Banyan by the Ganges
BBTG is in Vyasghat, district Pauri Garhwal in the state of Uttarakhand. Located at a distance of 78 kms from Rishikesh. Banyan by the Ganges is easily accessible by Air, Train and Road.
BY AIR - Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest Airport and driving time is approx. 2.5 hrs between Airport & BBTG.
BY TRAIN - Haridwar Railway station is the nearest railhead and driving time is approx. 3 hrs between Railway station & BBTG
BY ROAD - There are 2 routes from Delhi NCR to reach BBTG.
- Jolly Grant Airport to Vyasghat takes 2.5 hours at a distance of 93kms.
- Haridwar to Vyasghat takes 3 hours at a distance of 103kms.
- Rishikesh to Vyasghat takes about 2 hours at a distance of 78kms.
- Devprayag to Vyasghat takes 30 min at a distance of 14 kms.
- Satpuli to Vyasghat takes 45 min at a distance of 26 kms.